How We Streamline The Car-Buying Experience
Let’s take a look at the ins and outs, step-by-step.
- Apply Online for Financing. It takes less than 3 minutes to apply, and we’re able to approve 90% of qualified applicants. We place you with a lender in our network based on your location, credit profile, and income. There’s no minimum credit score required, as we have lenders who deal with each of the different credit tiers.
- Speak with Your Kentucky Auto Loan Specialist. Your lender will contact you directly, in order to move forward with your loan. They will guide you through the rest of the process, including interest rates and terms. Remember, you’re under no obligation to accept this loan.
- Select a Car or Truck from a Dealer Near You. With you loan arranged, you can choose your new or used vehicle from a dealership locally. Arranging your financing ahead of time will help streamline the car-buying process, and possibly improve your bargaining power.
Why You Should Consider Pre-Approved Financing
Financing is the single biggest obstacle to buying a car, so why not get approved in advance? Pre-approval lends you a lot more negotiating leverage with the dealer salesperson, because you’re already approved. It also minimizes the time you’ll spend on paperwork. Ultimately, it makes for a smoother, more enjoyable purchasing experience.
Kentucky Auto Loan Rates
So many people are solely focused on the purchase price of their new car or truck, when they ought to be worried about the APR on their loan. It is almost impossible to calculate your what your rate of interest will be before you submit an application, but we have supplied the following estimates to give you a basic notion of what you can expect.
|FICO||Used Vehicle APR||New Vehicle APR|
Remember, these aren’t but estimates. To get a definite quote, you’ll want to contact a finance professional in your area who can provide you with various options.
Minimum Lending Criteria in Kentucky
- $1500 Per Month Income
- No Vehicle Repossessed in the Last Year
- Resident of Kentucky, at Least 18 Years Old
Then you’re highly likely to get approved!